Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Integration of Teamsite with websphere portal
tirrudev
Hi,
We are Planning to Integrate Teamsite with IBM Webpshere portal.
Our Environment:
1.Teamsite 6.7.2 SP2
2.OD 6.1
Livesite Content Services 3.0
I have few question in this regards:
If the content is managed in Teamsite templates,
Then does the portlet is provided with an edit button and which asks for the login into Teamsite or how is the portlet integrated with Teamsite templates and is linked to the corresponsing DCR?
Thanks for any responses
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Pawan
Do you want users to use IBM Portal interface and not TeamSite for creating/editing content?
I would say let users build all their content, preview on TeamSite. Use a workflow to publish the generated content to portal and configure portal to display the content in portlets. However, this is just a thought.
LooseCannon
I agree with pawan's approach and have fun with getting the content into the JCR.