Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
VisualFormat: Embedding <ul> list into <ol> list
mike_jaixen
I'm trying to replicate a page that has a numbered list (created with <ol type="1">. Within the second <li> is a nested bulleted list (created with <ul>. The only way I can manage this list is by cutting and pasting from the existing HTML page. VisualFormat either changes the whole list to bullets, sets the nested list items as numbers 3-8, with the old #3 now being #9, or terminates the numbered list, starts the bulleted list outside the numbered list, and starts a new numbered lists, with #3 now being #1.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Mike Can you copy your code into your next reply I so I can reproduce it quickly on my server. Also what is your version of visualformat?
http://server/iw/ewebeditpro20/test.htm
Does the same results happen on the test page?
Mike Villa
Interwoven Support
mike_jaixen
Not sure what was going on. I just tried it, and it worked. Seems that the trick is to let it create a numbered sublist, indent it, and then change it to bulleted.
megamala
I am also facing same problem. I attaching my code.
Version
Version: 2,6,0,7
TIA
MM Guptha
megamala
Can any one know solution for this.
TIA
MM Guptha