Hi,
I have three Group Review tasks in my workflow,
User Starts workflow
1.Usertask(SendFiles For Review or Abort job)---SendFiles for Review--->SendEmail to a group-->GroupReviewtask-->Takeownership(Approve or Reject)-->SendEmail To Second Group..(I want the meail to the second group to be from the one "who owned the group task"i.e.who Approved or Rejected");
I there any CLT and also How can I set that user to be the owner of the Email Task?
Do I have to retrain the owner,(Dont know how) and then use the below CLT in the header tpl
iwsettaskownerandarea taskid owner, and area..I have referred to the posts in devnet and registered a script as below:
\Interwoven\Teamsite\bin>iwat TaskGroupTaken "D:\Interwoven\Teamsite\iw-perl\bin\iwperl.exe
\Interwoven\Teamsite\httpd\iw-bin\take_group.ipl.
and in the take_group.ipl the code is:
#!
\iw-home/iw-perl/bin/perl -w
use strict;
use warnings;
use TeamSite::Config;
my $iwhome = TeamSite::Config::iwgethome(); # Get the iw-home from environment
if (open(TXT,">>$iwhome/tmp/iwat.log")) {
print TXT '=' x 70 . "\n";
print TXT "ARG: $_\n" foreach(@ARGV);
close(TXT);
}
else {
die " '$iwhome/tmp/iwat.log' ($!)";
}
In the iwat.log it prints the owner of group task that is who took the group task.But how can I use this and set the owner of the next task?
To run this CLT iwsettaskownerandarea in group_take.ipl how does it know the taskid of next task?
Thanks in Advance...