Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
save dcr inside folders of datafolder
ravisankar
Hi
I jst need help in placing my dcr in data/2011/04/12...in such a way..
by using call server i created the folders on clicking on save they would be created.
The problem is...
name of the DCR should be taken from the dct field on onsave..
can any one help me how to use
IWDCRInfo.setDCRName(path callback);
I saw it in pdf but i need help.
........coding structure..
datacapture.cfg
IWEventRegistry.addFormHandler("onSaveValid",call_server);
funtion call_server(){
//calling call server here
}
funtion autoname(){
//
}
.......
jsp code
..<.script>
..<.%
//code related to create folders using cssdk
%.>
var api = parent.getScriptFrame();
api.IWDCRInfo.setDCRName(path callback);//---->here i need to set dcrname using path..and set its dcrname from dct field
api.autoname();//still some validation to be done.so calling it
.<./script>
Help me friends pls
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
ravisankar
I got resolved of it..
the path i enterend was not complete so i didnt get the output..
any wat thanks...