Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Problem with IManExt2.IManMoveContentsCmd
GrahamShaw
Hi
Does anyone have a working code example implementing IManExt2.IManMoveContentsCmd with one and or more documents? I just keep getting a eror:-
iManExt2: IManMoveContents command failed.
iManExt2
The parameter is incorrect.
Would help if it said which param ;o)
G
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
GrahamShaw
Just for info, the way I got this working was to create a custom Icommand that inherited from the IManMoveContentsCommand and added that as a new custom Icommand menu option, all the implemented properties just called the underlying command's properties / methods except Update which looped through the ContextItems colletion and added the names, type, value (where available) and if an array the count to a string that was set on the clipboard, I then pasted that into Notepad to see exactly what was included for that particular command.
I did the same for any other commands I couldn't get working.
G