Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
default font for Visual format ?
nipper
I knwo this is stupid & am trying to find it in the manual, but can someone point me in the right direction
I thought by listing the font first in th epic list, it would be the default, but it is coming out Times Roman. Do I need to change the ektnormal.css ?
TIA
Andy
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
I'm not sure if this applies to Visual Format - but you might want to check your browser settings for Default Font....
--fish
(Interwoven Senior Technical Consultant)
jkm
Adams,
I have chaned my default browser font but it didnt help much. This is the only solution or any can we do default settings of font in vf config files. I tried to dig arnd for tht a bit but didnt find a place where we can set this default font ./visualformatconfig.xml etc ...
TS6.5 + sp2 + Unix
jkm
sryy.. it works if we change the font name in ektnormal.css