Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Where is LS 3.1 ?
nipper
I am on support, I see for download TS 6.7.2 as well as TS 7.1, I only see LS 7.1.
The customer I am working for still has 6.7.2 and we are rolling out another 3.1 server. So I am trying to download the 3.1 bits. They are not with TS 6.7.2
I have a call into support, but I am curious if someone has support access and purchased LS, can you see the 3.1 bits ? Is it this login or all A/I customers ?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Crsb
you are missing the link to it. I see this link in my account "LiveSite (v3.1.0.2 and below) ", it is just above the link "LiveSite (v7.1 and higher)".
nipper
Thanks Cris. Now I will wait for support.