Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
IR Service not up
curiousmaverick
Hey,
While installing TS 7.1, I'm getting the
"IR Service not up"
error in the final screen.
The screenshot is attached herewith.
Any help will be appreciated.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Crsb
I have had this issue before but i can't recall the exact solution, maybe if i find my notes i will post again. it was on windows 2008 n msql 2008.
what is your env?
did you try rebooting?
did the postinstall-script run after rebooting?
Rick Poulin
I had this issue with installing TS7.1 on RHEL5. I did two things in the process of fixing this (and an OD install problem).
The first, which I'm pretty sure has nothing to do with this but listing it just in case, was the same problem and solution as posted here:
http://devnet.interwoven.com/forums_vb/showthread.php?t=32189&forumid=12&highlight=shared+object+file
The second, was that for various DNS reasons, I couldn't ping or nslookup my hostname. I believe this was causing the apps not to be able to bind to ports on my box. Adding a hostfile entry for the hostname to the loopback address seems to have solved this IR Service thing for me (did require relaunching the installer though).
testing.rptdesign
testing_wrong.rptdesign
vgupta
Make sure JBoss (Application Container) and the DB system that you provided while installing IR is up and running.
-Vineet
intervowen
I had the same issue.
I re-created the DB user once again with the same previledges, I destroyed all the old data, cascaded and purged them.
I manually cleaned al the TS install.
I re-ran the installation. It worked.