Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Reading URL query string in Appearance XSL
msrinivas
I am trying to read the URL query string that is passed to the page in the appearance XSL. I set a global parameter [PHP]
[/PHP] above [PHP]
[/PHP] but I can't seem to get that.
Any pointers?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
vpatel
<xsl: param> is different than what you are expecting in terms of URL query string params :-)!
You can probably use an External to retrieve the QS Param and set it into the component's XML payload.
Alternatively, you could use $CONTEXT token to retrieve them directly in your XSL.
Another option could be to look at look at the iw_ls_page_name attribute in your component's XML -- that definitely has the current page name but I am not sure if it has the QS Params with it or not. Worth a shot to explore that.
HTH!
msrinivas
Thank you! I will investigate.
Crosstab.rptdesign