Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
CLT iwmodelct error for customizing the default instantiation screen
maguire14
I'm trying to customize the default instantiation screen for my workflow but I get an error when I run the CLT iwmodeldct as instructed on page 154 of wfm_1010user_v02_en.pdf. I'm unable to generate the necessary out.txt, which then needs to be renamed to custom_instantiation.cfg. Below is the error message. Any information or possible sample out.txt would be helpful. Thanks
/Interwoven/TeamSite/bin/iwmodeldct /Interwoven/iwmnt/iwadmin/main/workflowModels/WORKAREA/iw-wa/Config/mikeTest5_config/default_config.xml /Interwoven/diagnostic_tool/out.txt
log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (com.interwoven.modeler.clt.InstantiationScreenDct).log4j:WARN Please initialize the log4j system properly.Error: file not found: /Interwoven/TeamSite/servletd/conf/ssl_cert/private/key.pemcom.interwoven.modeler.common.exceptions.ModelerException: Internal transport error
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
I'm assuming you're performing this command as someone with the proper rights and permissions to the location within TeamSite - yes?
Does the file get created despite those errors?
The first error is due to a log4j configuration and should not cause any issue with the program performing its operation.
The second error may be more relevant as it appears to be specific to the modeler and also to SSL. You might want to check with Support on this...
maguire14
I just needed to give it sudo rights and it worked.
sudo /Interwoven/TeamSite/bin/iwmodeldct /Interwoven/iwmnt/iwadmin/main/workflowModels/WORKAREA/iw-wa/Config/mikeTest5_config/default_config.xml /home/iwoven/out.txt
Thanks
-Mike