Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Hide element in metadata capture form
velisian
Hi,
Currently I am doing Metadata data capturing. I want to have a hidden item in my form and when I put the codes as below :
<item name="Product ID">
<hidden>
<database data-type="VARCHAR(100)" />
<text size="50" maxlength="50" >
</text>
</hidden>
</item>
It shows in the form as :
Product ID : You can't view this value.
How can I hide the Product ID from the screen? I need to set the database and text there because I am passing a value from a callout. What actually I want is having a hidden item which is not showing on the screen and I can return the value from a callout to this item.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
I believe this is a limitation of the current metadata capture form - Contact Interwoven Support to see if they can add you to an existing bug report / feature request - or open up a new one on this for you.
--fish
(Interwoven Senior Technical Consultant)
abhijeet1
Any idea if this was fixed in the recent past
AK
intel
I used this just today...it may help
http://devnet.interwoven.com/site.fcgi/techlib/049633
Migrateduser
Does anyone know if this technote is version specific? I'm on TS 6.1 with MetaTagger 3.6 (not the OOTB tagger UI) and that example doesn't work. The javascript doesn't seem to run. I put an alert statement there and it didn't execute.
I have the same problem, I would like to hide a field that is inside a replicant on the MetaTagger capture screen. I use the <hidden/> tag, but I get a label which is the Item name and it displays "You can't view this value.".
Thanks,
Mukesh