Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Calling Express Search with search text
wolfixx
Hi Dev team,
I am looking for a way to call the iManage Express search from my own software together with the search string. Express Serach should then (if loaded) show in the front and execute the search.
How is this possible? DeskSite / FileSite are doing this though the ICommand iManExtSearch.SDSearchCmd.
I am trying to call that but I couldn't find some sample code showing me what the Conext Items need to be.
Does anyone here have a sample code?
This is were I am up to but I am getting an "Object reference not set to an instance of an object." Error
Dim oDMS As New ManDMS
Dim oSession As IManSession
Dim oContext As New IMANEXTLib.ContextItems
Dim oSDSearch As New Interwoven.Worksite.Search.SDSearchCmd
oSession = oDMS.Sessions.Add("dmsdevserver")
oContext.Add("NRTSessions", oDMS.Sessions)
oSDSearch.Initialize(oContext)
oSDSearch.Update()
oSDSearch.Execute()
Thanks,
Wolfgang
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet