I have containers at different leves and at the same level in a DCT.Now when I open DCT with "New Form entry" , all the containers are open. 1) I want to make sure that all the containers are closed by default and the containers open only open when "+" sign at the right hand top corner is clicked (expanded). In the manual its said that I can configure "expanded" option in templating.cfg. I am not sure how does it work. Is there any configuration I can do in DCT ?
2) Is it possible to open only one container or item at a time ? I mean when user is entering data in a field, only that item or conbtainer will stay open. Once user moves on to next item or container only that field will be open and previous container or item will be closed (collapsed)How to achieve this functionality ?