Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Can not see content in saved DCR
shahzamaj
When I save DCR, it asks me for the name to save it with. I saved it as firstDCR. Now, when I am trying to see the content of the DCR by clicking on this DCR's name in TeamSIte UI. This DCR opens up, but there is no content saved in it.
Where did the content go ? How can I see content.
When I check DCR name and click on "edit with" option and see the DCR in notepad, I can content in DCR. Why can I not see content in DCR from UI ? Do I need to submit this DCR to stqging in order to see it in TS ?
I just performed "submit" on this DCR, but still I can not see content when I click on it.
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
This is usually caused by improper DCT coding coupled with incorrect specification of dct type ("iwov" vs. "xml")