Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Store optimazation
FredGravel
Hi All I copy a large number of workarea in a new location to remove history
I delete the old workarea and run iwfsshrink
here is the result
Last started Tue May 31 13:33:04 2011
Last completed Tue May 31 14:55:58 2011
Files examined: 1237525
Bytes examined: 22825823071
Files found to be duplicates: 905776
Files converted: 7862
Bytes removed: 281540184
Look at the Files found to be duplicates and the result of Files Converted
IS this a normal behavior?
thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
That is always a small portion of the duplicates, though I have usually received a higher % than you have:
C:\Interwoven\OpenDeployNG\conf>iwfsshrink status
Not currently running.
Last started Mon May 23 14:47:32 2011
Last completed Mon May 23 15:41:56 2011
Files examined: 113955
Bytes examined: 3251389673
Files found to be duplicates: 25496
Files converted: 8886
Bytes removed: 502708661