Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Livesite Flippable Component
Harykrzna
Hi Everyone..
I have to add a flippable creative in the home page of my website.
How to create a flippable component in sitepublisher...??
Is there any predefined components are available for this??
Please help me on this
regards
Hari
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Rick Poulin
Define "flippable"?
Harykrzna
Hi
Flipable - once we mouse hover to a portion of the image that particular portion will get highlighted(expands) and when we click it, it should redirect us to the corresponding landing page.
Rick Poulin
I haven't looked at the OOTB components in a while, but I'd suggest you check out the sample site and browse around to see if anything fits. I don't think you'll find anything
exactly
like that, but maybe you can use something there as the basis for your own. In any case, that sounds like a fairly simple one to create if you know your way around Javascript.