Hello,I'm looking for some feedback: is anybody here running OpenDeploy 7.1 with TeamSite 6.7.2? Specifically, i'm looking to upgrade from my current OD 6.2.0 install, but i probably don't have the time and means to also upgrade my TeamSite to 7.1If anybody is running this config - any info would be appreciated. The compatibility matrix for OD 7.1 says it will run with TS 6.7.2, but i'd love to hear as many real world stories as possible.Thanks in advance for any insights you can share,/t
Opendeploy 7.1 has fixed few bugs ,you have the advantage of it. I believe there isn't any known issues till now of having a higher version of Opendeploy with Livesite too.
Hello Paul,Thanks for your answer. Are you running OpenDeploy 7.1 with TeamSite 6.7.2?Regs,/t
I would upgrade both OD and TeamSite to 7.X. It is not a good idea to upgrade OD alone. It is mentioned in the installation doc.