Thanks for the reponses: I think you should reconsider your design and use the tt_data command to initiate a workflow when the DCR is saved / finished - and put all the code for taking care of page generation and deployment into the workflow.Or am I missing something that requires this complexity you seem to be trying to deal with? Yes:This would be fine..So then I have all the functionalities Save,saveas,preview..But I would hide Generate Button...Because Workflow is taking care of the generation, Is that correct and page generation is handled in the workflow..? Let me know If my understanding is wrong?Thanks in Advance
I think you should reconsider your design and use the tt_data command to initiate a workflow when the DCR is saved / finished - and put all the code for taking care of page generation and deployment into the workflow.Or am I missing something that requires this complexity you seem to be trying to deal with?