Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
How to customize the Page Settings form?
fiquebem
Could someone help me with this question:
-----------------------------
Is it possible to change the "Page Settings" form? I was looking to add a couple entry areas that would allow us to specify Facebook Share/Connect settings and some spotlight tags that are requested. Possibly under the "Advanced" category.
-----------------------------
Thanks,
S.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Rick Poulin
Haven't seen anything anywhere that would allow you to do that. I'd suggest using either the TagUI or a custom EA-setting CGI task in workflow to accomplish that.
sanu
Hi,
I am posting the same query since the last reply on this thread is in 2010. Is there a way to customize Page Settings?
thanks,
Sanal
Rick Poulin
Nope. There's still nothing in the UITK that would allow you to change any of the SitePub screens in a supported manner.
sanu
Ok, thanks for the response.