If I want ISO-8859-1 for press branch and UTF-8 for radio branch, shall I just need to configure it in templating.cfg ? or do I need to do something else too ? Where to configure encoding in templating.cfg ?thnaks
I have a further question on encoding.Is it possible to use an encoding which is currently not in the list of supported encodings ? Is there a way to configure an encoding in TS6.7.2 or OD currently not supported ?If yes, how ?Thanks
I can use any encoding for generated output. Thats understandable when I am creating HTMl or JSP page by myself and not generating it thru TS672When I am using TPL to generate output, by default the output will have UTF-8 encoding. If I want to change this encoding to something else, where do I specify it ?My apologies, if question does not sound any intelligent.Thanks
use strict; use Encode 'from_to'; my $source = '012ABC'; my $target = $source; eval {Encode::from_to($target, 'utf8', 'UTF-16LE', Encode::FB_CROAK);}; if ($@) { print "Can Not Convert to UTF-16: $@"; } print qq(UTF8 - $source\n); print qq(UTF-16LE - $target\n);