I have got following output from iwutild.log
1) How can I understand from this log, where is the problem ?
[html]
[Tue Sep 21 16:23:08 2010] TUdCommand::ExecuteW CREATE_PROCESS_IMP_PWD: user=niniti.nepal; domain=rci; argCount=18; command = I:\iw-home\iw-perl\bin\iwperl.exe I:\iw-home\bin\iwpt_compile.ipl -iw_pt-dcr Y:\default\main\CWA\Rogers\rogers_com\common\prod\WORKAREA\common\templatedata\content_common\top_questions_support_topics\data\firtsSupportDCR -pt Y:\default\main\CWA\Rogers\rogers_com\common\prod\WORKAREA\common\templatedata\content_common\top_questions_support_topics\presentation\en_html_top_questions_support_topics.tpl -ofile Y:\default\main\CWA\Rogers\rogers_com\common\prod\WORKAREA\common\1285100588223_niniti.nepal_preview.html -iw_include-location Y:\default\main\CWA\Rogers\rogers_com\common\prod\WORKAREA\common -manifest Y:\default\main\CWA\Rogers\rogers_com\common\prod\WORKAREA\common\templatedata\zz_tst_rci_niniti.nepal_1_manifest -iw_pt-preview -smartwrite -oprefix zz_tst_niniti.nepal_1_ -osenc CP1252 -umask 0113
[Tue Sep 21 16:23:08 2010] TUdOpLogger:

ebugPrint
Active operations:
ID Name Arg Duration
4061 ExecuteCommandSyncWithPwd iwpt_compile 0.250
Completed operations:
Name Count AvgDuration MinDuration MaxDuration
Connect 8 0.000 0.000 0.000
ExecuteCommandSync 1 0.492 0.492 0.492
ExecuteCommandAsync 13 0.002 0.000 0.016
ExecuteCommandSyncWithPwd 22 0.297 0.234 0.484
ResetConfig 1 0.000 0.000 0.000
ReadFileContent 18 0.001 0.000 0.016
ReadFileContentByLines 4 0.000 0.000 0.000
GetFileLastModDate 3988 0.000 0.000 0.016
IsWritable 4 0.000 0.000 0.000
CanImpersonate 1 0.000 0.000 0.000
[/html]
Starting lines are commands and keys for the file to be executed.
when I check utild_cmdout.log, I see following output
[html]
XML parse error:
not well-formed (invalid token) at line 24, column 20, byte 621 at I:\iw-home\iw-perl\vendor\lib/XML/Parser.pm line 187
XML parse error:
not well-formed (invalid token) at line 24, column 20, byte 621 at I:\iw-home\iw-perl\vendor\lib/XML/Parser.pm line 187
XML parse error:
mismatched tag at line 7, column 4, byte 248 at I:\iw-home\iw-perl\vendor\lib/XML/Parser.pm line 187
XML parse error:
mismatched tag at line 7, column 4, byte 248 at I:\iw-home\iw-perl\vendor\lib/XML/Parser.pm line 187
XML parse error:
mismatched tag at line 25, column 3, byte 1665 at I:\iw-home\iw-perl\vendor\lib/XML/Parser.pm line 187
[/html]
This second file does not say anything about what operation does it refer to. This log can be for someone else who has got error.
How to find what operation is this log for ? I can see, it does say some line numbers, where problems afre encountered.
Can someone please explain, how to debug this PT compile errors ? and find out where and what is the problem ?
Regards