Hi,
I have to instantiate a workflow,from an ipl this is WFM workflow and i tried the following code:
But I am getting the following Error:
Error: Model portal prototyped workflow is not allowed for the user system of role null for branch /default/main/USA/WORKAREA/tirrudev
Ca someone suggest How can I initiate a WFM workflow and the code that I used to instantiate is:
#!D:\Interwoven\TeamSite/iw-perl/bin/iwperl
use TeamSite::CGI_lite;
use TeamSite::Config;
my $iwhome = TeamSite::Config::iwgethome();
my $iwmount = TeamSite::Config::iwgetmount();
use CGI;
#Turn buffering off.
$| = 1;
my $debug_output = "D:/Interwoven/TeamSite/local/logs/test.log";
sub debug {
if ($debug_output) {
open(OUT, ">>$debug_output") || return;
print OUT @_, "\n";
close(OUT);
}
}
my $cmd = $iwhome . "/bin/iwmodelc";
my $in = new CGI;
my $workarea = "/default/main/jetnet/WORKAREA/shared";
my $genSuccess = "";
my $command = qq[$cmd -i "prototyped workflow " "$workarea"];
$genSuccess = `$command 2>&1`;
chomp($genSuccess);
debug($genSuccess);
exit
Cansome one suggest what could be the issue,I have refered to the forums,But couldn't find any answer