For example, if I want to check teamsite is installed or not , location of od home; I use command iwgethome, iwstat etc. etc (under $iw-home/bin), and also hit the url
http:///iw-cc/command/iw.ui for confirming Teamsite UI working or not ; and also have so many other way.
Same way, How I can check LiveSite Content Services Authoring is installed or not, and if it’s installed, working properly or not on Development server?
I am using Linux and TeamSite 7.1.0.
Similarly, How I can check LiveSite Content Services (RunTime) is installed or not , and if it’s installed, working properly or not on production server (runtime server or can say Host server which have LiveSite Display Service installed)?
Using – Linux and component name: LiveSiteDisplayServices 7.1.0
Apart from this, As for TeamSite, the main location is $iw-home/ and all the important conf files reside under this folder or sub folder, Similar way, for LSCS authoring (on Dev) and LSCS Runtime (on Prod) which are all main files which we need to take care?
Thanks
-Shiv