@vpatel : Thanks, But As I understand, for deployment I no need to bother, LSCS will deploy the EA (name value pair) into the Database, but once it deployed , LiveSite Runtime (7.1) component (.page/ component) need to read this EA name value pair from Datbase (is this right understanding)? or again I no need to bother about reading this EA on Runtime also ?.... it didn't hit Database for anything, and now if I deployed this EA in DB (as I understand through LSCS), so on Runtime server, I need to connect to database (through programatically) and fetch/read the EA value from DB, right?.... .... But, if I want to Go with LSCS (OOTB) , then what should be the possible steps which I need to perform? How this EA value goes from TeamSite to Runtime environment and where ? then how I read this value in .page (component) for performing some condition checks for rendering this DCR content on Live website?