Hi All,I am planning to initiate workflow from staging area, but when i do so, i am getting these additional fields in my initiation screen.1) Areaowner2) Workarea I am not able to set these thorugh form API, since they are not getting available as IWItem.Also i tried require_workarea="false" in availablemodels.xml but with no luck. I am still getting those two fields in my initiation screen.Can you please help me how to resolve this error, since i don;t want users to enter these two values, either these should be disable or should be hidden or should be assigned through formAPI.Please help.Regards:Vivek
...If we have to assign workarea when trigerring workflow from STAGING, then i guess its no point initiating workflow from STAGING.Please clarify.Regards:Veera
yes, you are correct and we are using this workflow for emergency workflow, which will just deploy files from staging.So, are you proposing not to go with workflow initiation screen to resolve this problem? can you please suggest any other solution please...Regards:Veera