Hi,
Reposting my Thread, since it was not possted properly.
I have a scenario where, the execDeploymentTask executes for each $definitionName.For each $definitionName, I would like to get the corresponding $targetPath value (ex: for $definitionName = Server_0, i would expect, $targetPath = ../Content0). But according to my script, all the $targetPath values are displayed for each $definitionName.
I tried to do this process as and when, the $targetPath is read. And I was able to achieve the output, but with multiple deployments. That is the reason I decided to get all the $targetPath values into an array and display it in the Script cmd later. Could someone suggest me on how to achieve the output I required without multiple deployments?
SCRIPT:
foreach $definitionName(
@definitionList) {
foreach $targetPath(
@targetPathArr){ <script cmd="$targetPath" async="no"/>
}
}
OUTPUT_OBTAINED:
<script cmd="/data/opendeploy/test/Content0"/ async="no">
<script cmd="/data/opendeploy/test/Content1" async="no"/>
<script cmd="/data/opendeploy/test/Content0"/ async="no">
<script cmd="/data/opendeploy/test/Content1" async="no"/>
REQUIRED_OUTPUT:
<script cmd="/data/opendeploy/test/Content0"/ async="no">
<script cmd="/data/opendeploy/test/Content1" async="no"/>
Thanks.