Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
WFM Publish Model not available
SethHickel
We have WFM 1.0.0.0 Build No 60749 installed. I am able to save existing wf's to TeamSite, retrieve from TeamSite and do all the same for new WFM's. However, the "publish Model" option is not available. Not sure where to begin to look for a solution. Documentation does not offer much help in this area.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
Can you submit it ? That is the same as publish. You may need to be a certain role.
SethHickel
I can submit the ipm files from ContentCenter to TeamSite staging.
I am a TeamSite Master so I would think that I should have the appropriate permissions to publish from WFM.
Branch Users and Roles: workflowModels subbranch of iwadmin
Name - Role
SYSTEM - Administrator
iwEveryone - WorkflowUser
Inherited Users and Roles
Name - Role
Everyone - Administrator
Adam Stoller
Not really an answer, but ... are you guys going to be upgrading anytime soon? 6.7.1 / WFM 1.0.0.0 is pretty ancient at this time - upgrading to [at least] 6.7.2 SP2 and the associated version of WFM may fix your problems...
try.rptdesign
SethHickel
... are you guys going to be upgrading anytime soon? ...
Yes (thank ****/****/someone) we are upgrading to the latest versions of TeamSite and OD. The normal delays in getting that process started. :-)
Thinking of uninstalling WFM and re-installing on my machine to see if that helps. Any other suggestions as usual are very much appreciated.