Hi,Im sorry the tags went missing in my previous post.I had installed Teamsite 672 on our sandbox and migrated one branch from our dev content store and everything worked well. I was reading the SP2 release notesand realized that there were issues/bugs in 672 which were fixed in the SP2 release. So, I went ahead and installed 672 SP2 Patch1. But then our DCT's failed to work. When I tried to edit a DCR i got "Tab Validation" errorsI saw in the documentation that the all <items> within a <TAB> need to be put into <container> tags. I did that and it worked. But, the release notes for SP2 says the bug for tab validation errors was fixed.We have too many templates to fix and also different JavaScript's that the datacapture.cfg files refer to also need to be fixed due to the change in the DTD. I am afraid we will not be able to implement this changes. I am also having issues with the onSaveValid() in javascript it just wont work. though it worked in TS 671 SP1 P2Please advice
function OSVhanlder() { alert("1");some = line_of_code(); alert("2");another = line_of_code(); alert("3"); ...}