OK, should be simplein the command line, you invoke OD with something like -inst $$ which includes the process ID. What is the equivalent function in WFM ? Can I take a prepopulated variable like $IW_SESSION ?
No, I do not need that. We have a DNR that uses $taskID in the command string (as a unique identifier). I agree your approach is the"typical" TS approach
OK Linux 7.2.1Use the OOTB OpenDeploy, where $taskID is passed as a -kThe deploy script runs a DNR using that variable (the deployment itself does not use the variable), so it is not using -inst, I just used that as an example.
nipper there is deploy task variablecan able help you out. you need to set it before to get unique deployment name every time the variable name is "odDeploymentInst" set this as task variable with job id and now you are able to get unique deployment name.