Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
FormAPI: call a JS function when datacapture structure has been modified
rude_ravn
Good morning.
I have a JS function in a datacapture that is executed onFormInit. This function modifies some datacapture form elements that are already available when the dcr is opened. So far, so good.
Now, I would like to call the very same function again when there have been dynamic changes to the datacapture, e.g. when a user has added a replicant, or a new OR-replicant has been chosen.
I tried attaching an "OnReplicantAdded" formHandler but it is not triggered. I assume it only works as an itemHandler.
Does anybody have an idea how to simply fire a JS function when there have been modifications to the datacapture structure?
(Oh yes, I can't use jQuery or the like... unfortunately)
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
vpatel
Post what you tried that didn't work for "on replicant add" event. It is pretty standard / stable function that has been around for years.