Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Data Deploy not updating the root group/table
gundu
Hi All,
I am facing an issue with the update in Data deploy. I have configured standalone deployment to populate content to 4 tables. It works fine for the first time and inserts values in all the tables. However, when I edit the DCR and try to re-deploy, the values get deployed to all the other groups except the root group. I have seen many of them have experienced the same problem but no one has provided the solution.
Also, when I check the logs, the tuple show the correct new value. however, it picks up the old value from the cache and the row doesn't get updated.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
TS 6.5 on Windows 2003 SP1
OD 6.0.2
Thanks,
Santosh
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet