Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Component content properties
mpal
Hi,
I have installed sitepublisher recently on TS 6.7.2. I could create components and was able to select in a page. But the problem is that when I'm trying to take the content properties of a component by double clicking it, the pop up opens and keep saying "Loading content properties" but nothing happens. Below is the error in servlted_out.log. Could any one help me to resolve this issue :
Error in servletd_out.log -
SEVERE: Servlet.service() for servlet jsp threw exception
org.apache.jasper.JasperException: /livesite/Component/Properties/PropertiesForm.jsp(213,22) /livesite/Properties.jsp(220,8) /livesite/Properties/PropertyFactory.jsp(32,2) /livesite/Properties/DCR.jsp(71,90) Attribute value "window.opener.setDatum_" + encodedID is quoted with " which must be escaped when used within the value
at org.apache.jasper.compiler.DefaultErrorHandler.jspError(DefaultErrorHandler.java:40)
at org.apache.jasper.compiler.ErrorDispatcher.dispatch(ErrorDispatcher.java:407)
at org.apache.jasper.compiler.ErrorDispatcher.jspError(ErrorDispatcher.java:88)
at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Parser.processIncludeDirective(Parser.java:345)
at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Parser.parseIncludeDirective(Parser.java:378)
at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Parser.parseDirective(Parser.java:486)
at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Parser.parseElements(Parser.java:1444)
at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Parser.parseBody(Parser.java:1675)
at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Parser.parseOptionalBody(Parser.java:1022)
at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Parser.parseCustomTag(Parser.java:1290)
at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Parser.parseElements(Parser.java:1467)
at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Parser.parseBody(Parser.java:1675)
at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Parser.parseOptionalBody(Parser.java:1022)
at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Parser.parseCustomTag(Parser.java:1290)
at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Parser.parseElements(Parser.java:1467)
at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Parser.parseBody(Parser.java:1675)
at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Parser.parseOptionalBody(Parser.java:1022)
at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Parser.parseCustomTag(Parser.java:1290)
at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Parser.parseElements(Parser.java:1467)
at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Parser.parse(Parser.java:138)
at org.apache.jasper.compiler.ParserController.doParse(ParserController.java:216)
at org.apache.jasper.compiler.ParserController.parse(ParserController.java:103)
at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.generateJava(Compiler.java:154)
at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java:315)
at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java:295)
at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java:282)
at org.apache.jasper.JspCompilationContext.compile(JspCompilationContext.java:586)
at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:317)
at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:342)
at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:267)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.invoke(ApplicationDispatcher.java:630)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.processRequest(ApplicationDispatcher.java:436)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.doForward(ApplicationDispatcher.java:374)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.forward(ApplicationDispatcher.java:302)
at org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.doForward(RequestProcessor.java:1085)
at org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processForwardConfig(RequestProcessor.java:398)
at org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor.java:241)
at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1196)
at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doGet(ActionServlet.java:414)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:617)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
Thanks in advance and appreciate if anybody can figure out this.
Regards
Mpal
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Rick Poulin
Does this happen for all components or just the one you've customized? I would have to guess the latter, in which case I'd guess you've managed to create something that foobarred the SitePub engine. Have a look at your content XML to see if there's anything wrong. If you can't find anything, post all three segments of your component here.
If this is happening for all components, then the TS/SP webapp code/config has gone astray somehow. Try reinstalling the webapps (install_webapps.ipl) or removing custom UITK mods that may have interfered.
mpal
Hi,
This happens to all components and I tried rebuilding the webapps but the result is same.
As requested attached is the code (reused the header.component)
Thanks in advance
Mpal