Trying to get them to display on the DCR page is just not going to happen. You need to use an inline command to open up another page. On this other page you can do whatever you want.
I believe you mean callout - not inline - as inlines are pre-processed code for generating DCT XML data, not for visual UI modifications.
Hi,I have a req to display images beside radio buttons..Can some one please suugest how can i do this?I am attaching the jpg for refernce how the images should be rendered
As noted, callout is the mechanism to do this sort of things. That said, in 6.7 you can style DC Form appearance per DC Type using <viewoptions> Tag "cssurl" Attribute. If you can work out CSS Selectors for the Radio Button Items or may be encapsulating Container (perhaps use ID Selectors?) you'd be able to style them any way you want. For example you may try to use "combined"Container background Image with all icons put together and strategically place buttons to appear near icons or style individual buttons etc
While you could try to do it with CSS, I have a feeling it will "fail" in some circumstances if the user resizes the window (either very wide, or - more likely, very narrow, causing the radio-buttons to "wrap") - the callout mechanism that sets a single field value based on the callout's radio-button selection is probably "safer".