Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Steps for incorporating SSI ?
vb1
Hi,
Please let me know what are steps/things to do to Incorporate Server Side Include (SSI ) in the tpl.
Thanks
VB
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
patrickm
Is this to include it in your generated content or to preview it once generated within TeamSite?
vb1
Actually I want to use server side include instead of including(< iw_include >) the .tpl file.
For eg. I have header, footer and leftnav. I want to include all these pages in one body tpl file, so that any changes happened to header or footer or leftnav the changes should reflected whenever I generate the body.
I need not require to regeneate each page.
I am using this,
< !--#include file="/templatedata/header/data/header.html" -->
Seems SSI steps or setting to be done at Teamsite config level.
Thanks
VB.