TS71, WIn Server 2010----------------------------1) If I have added a user in TS71 using UI, do I still need to configure this user in tsusers.xml ? If not, then whats the need of this file ? Is it an alternate way of configuring TS users through file system ?Or is it must to configure a user in tsusers.xml and his role in roles.xml ?2) If thats the case, in what other files does a TS user need to be configured ?
3) I have another issue with a workflow. I have assigned a user a role of editor, reviewer, author and workflow is configured to be accessed by these roles. When this user initiates a job using this wf, he gets the message, "John Smith is not permitted to initiate the job". Now every other user gets the same message, even if they try to access this workflow with their own ID. Say Bill Laurier is trying to instantiate a job using this wf, he gets the message "John Smith is not permitted to initiate the job". Now when I change the role of John Smith to master, then all users can instantiate this workflow. What can this be due to ?
Is this a WFT or a WFM?Is there a user hard-coded as the owner of the workflow?
This is WFT.owner name is not hardcoded. Following is the first line of workflow.[html]description="__TAG__('iw_submit_comment');">[/html]Is this some kind of TS bug ? This is happening through UI. Currently, its happening on development, but it can happen on production also.Any ideas to solve this issue please ?