Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
errors with iw_if, iw_then and iw_else
niniti
How to use iw_if, iw_then and iw_else tags.
I have used it in following way, is that Good ? It gives error
[html]
[/html]
Please let me know whats wrong ? It looks like nesting is wrong, but I have no idea how to loop it then.
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
If it give an error then it is not good.
You can see errors starting at line 1.
error.jpg
ISCBorisB
'iw_if' syntax is: <iw_if expr='some logical condition'>
One (and only) mandatory attribute is 'expr'. You are missing it.
Further, you should not use '==' Operator to compare Strings. Use 'eq' Operator instead.
Take a look at: http
/Your CMS Server Domain/iw/help/tst/pt/TeamSite__PT__iw_if.html
Frankly, it is IMO much easier to ignore TS rudimentary XML Commands altogether and do
it all in Perl. All of a sudden, multitude of PT XML peculiarities gratifyingly become somebody
else problem.
Adam Stoller
Are you one of those people who says "I know how to do this" on their resume when you have no clue how to do it? It certainly seems that way from your postings, and further you don't seem to have enough gumption to actually spend the time to really learn the things you don't know on your own - instead you post horribly broken pieces of code and expect others to give of their free time - for free - to rewrite all your code for you.
(
maybe it's just that I've been up since 3am - but after a while I tend to lose patience
)