Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
How do you delete a NRTGroup?
mlf
For a NRTDatabase I see methods for CreateGroup, GetGroup and SearchGroups but I don't see any method for deleting a group.
Is it possible to delete a NRTGroup?
If not, are there any alternate ways to effectively "Delete" a NRTGroup?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Hi mlf, as far as I know you cannot delete groups. It is by design, it's similiar to the users you will not be able to delete users becuase you can look integrity of the profile/information of documents and containers.
In case of the users you can rename them, this will assign all the integrity to the target user, but I think it is not possible with groups.
Hope it helps
Javi
RealtimeData.rptdesign
Realtime-Two-Charts.html