Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
How to show File Comments for attached file of task in Email ?
rahulkulkarni
Hi,
I am using TS 6.7.2. with WFT for workflow. I want to show file comments in mail. Currently I am able to show file comments for those file which I attach at job institation. but I am not able to retrieve file comments for those files which I attach in user task (later part of Workflow).
for file comments I am using below function
$task->GetFilesAndComments(\%fileCommentList)
This will give me file comments only for those files which I attach at job institation.
For files which I attach in user task I am able to get file names in array. But Not able to get File comments.
Any ideas will be appreciated.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
Are you sure there were any comments associated with those files when you attached them to the job during the user task? If not, then you should be able to determine the absence of comments and provide your own on-the-fly comment (perhaps "no comments available" or some such) via your code.