Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
TS 7.1 Installation on Linux
mart2001
Hi,
Anybody tried installing TS 7.1 on Linux 64 bit?
From the documents, it seems like there is no more console mode install... Guess we'll need to either be at the computer or use X Windows.
Now I am trying to un-install TS 7.1, but it is stuck on the screen after the splash screen.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
there are a couple threads on it. Net is that there is a console installation, but due to a bug in the 3rd party installer, it still requires the X windows libraries. If you google the error you get you will see that this bit Oracle installs as well.
mart2001
Now I manually uninstalled all the *iw* files through various locations, and ran the IWOVInstaller-Linux-7.1.0.bin Unified installer, it finally says that the uninstall completed successfully.
Running it again and trying to trying to install, I still get the message that says it uninstall successfully. How do I install it now? Hmmm.....