I am hoping that somene can shed some light on this....When the MediaBin connector is configured and images are imported into TeamSite (via Data Capture Forms) from MediaBin, 1. are the images physically stored in the content store? I'm asking because when you import images via the connector, it does import the image into a location within teamsite.2. Are the images in TeamSite just a virtual copy of the original image in MediaBin?3. is there a was to disable the "From file system" option of the import file feaure. We would like to limit image imports to MediaBin?
1. Yes, ECM creates physical Backing Store Object referencing Image Version(s)2. No, see above. Upon Import completion TS has it's own versioned File Copy4. Not in any supported manner
Thanks ISCBoris. I'm just thinking ahead as to how to prevent users from importing images from locations other than MediaBin.
WorkflowEach MB installed object will have an OID as an EA. You can check that in a workflow step