Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Understanding iwlock
waldemar
Has anybody worked with iwlock yet? I'm not sure if understand the two optional parameters -f and -s correctly since the documentation talks of taking a version from the staging area/workarea to edit... What does this mean?
I just want to lock a file to delete it right afterwards...
(and I'm not sure if what I expect really happens; With -f I will receive an error 00001...)
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
james1
'-f' forces a get latest on the file prior to locking it. '-s' skips the get latest.
-- James
--
James H Koh
Interwoven Engineering
waldemar
I see, -f will overwrite any current workarea file with the latest staging version....
And this error 0001 appears when I have no latest...;-)
Thanks