Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Strange characters in the modified by column
saurabh4984
Hi all,
In some of the branches that I have, I see that in the modified by column it is shown that the dcr is modified by "S-1-5-21-1290820439-1636321507-794563710-19809" or some other random number
What does this signify?
I read one post where ghoti said
"Modified by is set at the file system level and not something you can programmatically override - it should be the name of the user who last actually modified the DCR (either its contents, its metadata, or its file system attributes)"
Our users often get confused when they see such numbers in the modified by columns, I am not sure why is this random number set as the modified by user?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
That is the ID of a user that was deleted from your system. In Windows it's the SID of the user account. Someone deleted that account and now all that's left behind is their SID in TeamSite. You cannot remove them, you can only change them to another user account. Look at iwidmap.exe in the TeamSite
Command-Line Tools documentation if you want to learn how to remap them to another user account.
nraval
https://customers.autonomy.com/support/secure/docs/FAQ/Interwoven/49980.html