Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Working with WorkSpaceShortcuts in CustomCommands
killerclown
Hi all !
I'm doing a lot of integration across diferent systems from within the Contextmenu of FileSite.
Usually when I do this, I retrieve the improfileCustom2, and go from there.
This doesn't seem to possible, when it comes to shortcuts i the "My Matter" and "My Favorites" folder.
When I go through the MatterWorkList, this works:
Public Sub Execute() Implements IMANEXTLib.ICommand.Execute
Dim ExtFolderID As String
ExtFolderID = mContext.Item("SelectedFolderObject").ObjectID
Dim DocFolder As NRTFolder = mContext.Item("SelectedFolderObject")
Dim Database As NRTDatabase = (DocFolder.Database)
If UCase(Database.Name) = "LEGAL" Then
If DocFolder.IsRootLevelFolder Then
Dim pWorkSpace As IManWorkspace = DocFolder
Try
System.Diagnostics.Process.Start("c:\Programmer\Bech-Bruun Admin\BBCustomCommands\Launcher", pWorkSpace.GetAttributeValueByID(imProfileAttributeID.imProfileCustom2))
Catch ex As Exception
MessageBox.Show("Kontakt Morten,IT")
End Try
End If
End If
End Sub
But no such luck, when I do it from "My Matter" or Favorites.
Regards,
Morten
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet