Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Unexpected error
niniti
TS71, win ser 2003 sp2
client - windows 7
----------------------
I ran a workflow and then went to workflow screen to check the job. Job was not there. I clicked on refresh button to see if job appears. The page was not loading at all. So I logged out and tried to login again. Now I am getting an error "Unexpected error listing content of //234327-pcontent/nirali"
When I click on the "details" button for this error, is displays a bunch of exceptions as follows
[html]com.interwoven.cssdk.common.CSException: Client stub iomode implies a different function(Transport sequencing error)
at com.interwoven.cssdk.sci.exception.ExceptionHandler.handleExceptionSci(ExceptionHandler.java:264)
at com.interwoven.cssdk.sci.exception.ExceptionHandler.handleException(ExceptionHandler.java:104)
at com.interwoven.cssdk.sci.filesys.FileServiceRootSciImpl.getStores(FileServiceRootSciImpl.java:115)
at com.interwoven.cssdk.sci.filesys.FileServiceSciImpl.getStores(FileServiceSciImpl.java:2732)
at com.interwoven.cssdk.filesys.java.FileServiceAdapterImpl.getStores(FileServiceAdapterImpl.java:416)
at com.interwoven.cssdk.filesys.impl.CSRootImpl.getStores(CSRootImpl.java:80)
at com.interwoven.ui.teamsite.filesys.GetStoresCommand.execute(GetStoresCommand.java:66)
at com.interwoven.ui.base.impl.command.CommandHandler.doExecuteCommand(CommandHandler.java:915)
at com.interwoven.ui.base.impl.command.CommandHandler.tryRunCommandDescriptor(CommandHandler.java:748)
at com.interwoven.ui.base.impl.command.CommandHandler.tryRunCommandID(CommandHandler.java:623)
at com.interwoven.ui.base.impl.command.CommandHandler.runCommandLoop(CommandHandler.java:228)
at com.interwoven.ui.base.impl.command.CommandServlet.doGet(CommandServlet.java:163)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:617)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
at com.interwoven.livesite.spring.hibernate.web.filter.OpenSessionsInViewFilter.doFilterInternal(OpenSessionsInViewFilter.java:108)
at org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:75)
at org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy.invokeDelegate(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:183)
at org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy.doFilter(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:138)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:235)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
at com.interwoven.ui.base.impl.auth.AuthenticationFilter.doFilter(AuthenticationFilter.java:203)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:235)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
at com.interwoven.ui.base.util.SetRequestEncodingFilter.doFilter(SetRequestEncodingFilter.java:106)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:235)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:233)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:191)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:128)
at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:102)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:109)
at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:286)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:845)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:583)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:447)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)[/html]
Whats the immediate solution to be able to work on the UI ?
what can this be due to ?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Rick Poulin
Hard to say, but your TS install is seriously unhappy if it's complaining about IO and transport problems. Have a look in content_center.log and server.log for Java-related webapp problems that may be at the source of this.