Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Unzipping a file at target
saurabh4984
Hi,
We are working on TS 672 OD 61
I am trying to run a DNR script
[html]
<script cmd="C:\unzip.exe -o C:\ABC.ZIP" async="no"/>
[/html]
Although the Open Deploy task is successful, It doesnt unzip, however, at the command prompt when I run the command mentioned above, the ABC.ZIP file is unzipped, But its not happening through the DnR.
Please let me know where am I going wrong.
Thanks in anticipation
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
saurabh4984
This is what I see in the logs but I cant see the files unzipped..
deploy_run_script=C:\unzip.exe -o C:\ABC.ZIP
async=no
where=
as=Administrator
when=client_after_deploy on_success on_failure
;
;
Executed script [C:\unzip.exe -o C:\ABC.ZIP] where [] as [Administrator] succeeded
I still cant see the unzipped files. I have made sure that the folders are not read only and I have also enabled the feature "Allow the service to interact with desktop"
Please let me know in case I am missing something
sample1 with BirtOSViewer.pdf
sample1 with BirtViewerToolKit.pdf
mart2001
Is your unzip.exe file located at c:\? Be sure to put in the full path for it and where the zip files got deployed.
Something along the lines of:
c:\program files\zip_program\unzip.exe c:\www\zip_files.zip"