Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Job getting queued: Space issue?
KunalRana
Hi,
I am trying to insert a list of images into MB server. After inserting around half (~500) assets successfully, the new jobs are getting queued. Is this a space issue on the MB server? or what can be the other reasons?
Thanks,
Kunal
MB 4.6.1
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Sarang
How are you inserting the assets? Drag - Drop? Any specific task? What is the approx size of total assets? Do you have space on your box for accomodating those?
KunalRana
I am using java api insertAsset method and inserting one asset at a time. Dont know the total size of the assets but individual assets are not having size more than 1MB.
Even drag drop is giving the same problem.
Thanks,
Kunal
Sarang
What is the message logged in the log files MBP.log, DB.log etc?
Also, can you check the load on the server when you are executing insertions? Check if any user is executing heavy operations on the box. Last time I had an issue with Jobs getting hanged for a long time, I removed all of them from the job list (no alternate way left for me then) and then retry.
Hope it works.