Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
OpenDeploy UI Admin service won't start
LeeCharlebois
Windows 2003 Server EE
OpenDeploy 7.2
I installed OpenDeploy Base Server 7.2, and then OpenDeploy Admin. I cannot access the Admin UI because the OpenDeploy Admin UI service will not start. When trying to start it from windows services I get a messages saying it started and then stopped right away.
Any help appreciated.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
Anything in the logs ?
LeeCharlebois
Yeah, which logs?
I've looked at the \OpenDeployNG\log\hostname_odbase.log and everything is peachy. But that's the OpenDeploy Base server log, right?
As for the OD Admin logs, where are they? I've looked in \AdminServer\odadmin\log\, there's nothing there. I've looked in \CSF\AccessService\log, the error log is empty and the events log isn't reporting errors.
mart2001
Since you are on Windows, you might also want to look at the Events log.
Adam Stoller
You might also check all the ports configured for the Admin UI with netstat to see if any of them are already in use. One of my customers had an anti-virus program running on the port which the OD Admin UI uses as a default - and we had to change the Admin UI to use a different port.