Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
The permission for everyone on folders is reverting back to full control even after m
sunyl
Hi,
I created few groups and applied these groups to the folders in the workarea. I gave everyone readonly permission on the folders but after some time it is reverting back to full control for everyone. Can anyone help me please
thanks in advance.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
retesh
Check the permission on the folder one level up or at the root folder, under which you have manipulated permission, also check branch level permissions.
-Retesh
RefreshReport.rptdesign
sunyl
I checked the permission on all the top level directories. It doesn't have full permission for everyone
nipper
Check the submit.cfg file and see if that is resetting permissions.
sunyl
Hi,
That file submit.cfg is not created actually.