Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
While editing Components preview is blank
Bowker
While editing a Component pressing the "Preview" button pops up a new window that has only the outer skeleton of Layout properties, a blank middle section, Content XML and External Data Configuration blocks. Some times it works, most of the time it's blank. If I press "Preview" a few times eventually it populates.
This occurs even a new component with nothing more than "hello world" in the appearance section. Both XSL/XML and HTML components.
Any clue? (I'm about to open a ticket, but thought I would ask here too)
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Rick Poulin
If it never worked, I would have said there's an XML/XSL problem that the editor couldn't handle. The fact that it works sometimes is interesting.
Have you checked the content_center.log and livesite.preview.log? At the very least, I'd expect a stack trace in the latter.