I am using onSaveValid event
Use IWPageGeneration.getOutputFile() to obtain the File and re-populate DCR Item in question
I am not sure if that will work Boris.If I understand his issue correctly, lets say you have following DCR - /templatedata/some-cat/some-data-type/data/my-dcr.xml -- which created /htmls/my-dcr.html when it was generated initially. Now let's say that somebody goes in there and moves/renames this generated HTML to /htmls/my-dcr-101.html. Now when they edit and generate my-dcr.xml it'll still generate back to the original my-dcr.html and not my-dcr-101.html. I think that is the issue.Potential solutions (depending on your exact requirements):- Perhaps create and manage some sort of "dependency mapping". - Perhaps make use of the iwat triggers (on rename event, set some EAs back on the original DCR or something). - Perhaps don't allow users to edit or re-name these HTML files directly -- only way they can update it is if they make changes to the DCR itself. This is probably the easiest of the three.- ....HTH!
Typically should'nt the output file always be regenerated and never directly renamed after generation? This means the extended attributes will also break.
How about put a process in place where to rename the file, they have to follow the dcr regeneration path?